Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Weekend!

Finally, it's here, a long week of work and now time to relax over the weekend, oh wait no way in hell I can do that. I have a house I need to sell!

Re-thinking this whole house situation. It'll hopefully pay off. You're probably asking "what in the hell is he talking about?" Well, two of my buddies and I went in on a house together in hopes to live in it for a few years and fix it up and resell it. Well, haven't resold it yet and really haven't done an appreciable amount of work. It seems like we're working every weekend we can on it and can't get anywhere. Someday it'll sell and I'll have my own house, well sorta. I'll be sharing it with the better half.

I had a rest day yesterday, so today and tomorrow I'll be running 2 and a quarter. It's about 15 degrees here so that will be a tough one to do outside. I think I'm going to try but I'm not sure.

....Well I attempted to post Friday but did not finish.

See next post for weekend results...

No comments: